Recruitment of DRDO apprentices 2022: The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has invited applications for the position of Apprentice at the Imarat Research Center (RCI), DRDO. The online application process will start from Tuesday 25 January.Also Read – UPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Notified for Assistant Employment Officer, Other Positions; Apply online at upsc.gov.in
Eligible applicants can apply online through the official RCI website at rcilab.in. The deadline to apply for these positions is February 7, 2022. This recruitment campaign will fill 150 positions in the organization. Also Read – Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Notification for Technical Entry Program Course at joinindianarmy.nic.in | Details inside
Applicants who have previously completed apprenticeship training or are currently undergoing apprenticeship training with any organization are not eligible. The age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years old on January 1, 2022. For more details on the vacancy, eligibility and selection process, read below. Also Read – 2022 UPPSC Examination Schedule Released | Check important dates and details here
- Graduate apprentice: 40 positions
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 60 positions
- Sales apprentice: 50 positions
Qualification for Education
- Graduate Apprentice: BE/B.Tech in ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanics, Chemistry; B.Com and BSc.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Diploma in ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanics and Chemistry
- Trade apprentice: Pass out ITI (NCVT/SCVT affiliation) as fitter, turner, electrician, electromechanical and welder
Selection will be made on the basis of academic merit/written test/interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of documents. For more details, applicants can check the official website of DRDO.
Official notification of recruitment of DRDO apprentices 2022
FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS
Read the original article here