Global mRNA Vaccine Market is growing at a CAGR of 19.76% over the forecast period
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, March 30, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a report by AMI, the global mRNA vaccine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.76% during the forecast period. Rapid advancement in medical technology that is driving the development of mRNA vaccines, coupled with the growth of infectious diseases across the globe, is one of the major reasons for the higher revenue growth in the global mRNA vaccines market.
mRNA vaccines are being developed for many diseases such as cancer (tumors, ovarian cancer, kidney cancer, etc.,), infectious diseases (COVID-19, malaria, Zika virus, etc. ,), and other rare diseases. Scientists are increasingly working on the development of vaccines to prevent the spread of cancer, which leads to a high burden of disease worldwide. It is the leading cause of death worldwide, claiming an estimated 10 million deaths in 2020 alone. Moderna, for example, is applying its mRNA technology for the development of cancer immunotherapy. Immune cells in the human body are trained to identify and destroy cancer cells the same way they fight foreign organisms that enter the body.
Get Sample PDF Report with Related Charts and Graphs (Pre and Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1050
Detailed information provided by the reports:
• Global Market Size and Forecast Values (2015-2030), in terms of Revenue (USD Million) by Segments/Sub-segments; where 2015 to 2019 have been taken as historical years, 2020 as base year, while 2022 to 2030 will be taken as forecast period.
• Breakdown of market revenue (USD Million) across all relevant segments and sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
• Market drivers and influencing factors for all major markets.
• Market dynamics
• Business and technology trends
• Covid-19 impact analysis
• Macro-economic and micro-economic indicators
• Porter’s five forces analysis
o Bargaining power of buyers
o Bargaining power of suppliers
o Threat of new entrants
o Threat of substitutes
o Rivalry of competitors
• Radar chart of market determinants
• Competitive benchmarking: global presence and growth strategies
o Mergers and acquisitions
o Product launches
o Investment trends
o R&D initiatives
• Analysis of the market share, taking the reference year 2020
• Detailed profiles of major market players operating in the market, including information on the following pointers:
o Company details
o Product offerings
o Main developments
o Financial Analysis
o SWOT analysis
o Commercial strategies
• Main conclusions
Speak to our analyst if you have any questions before purchasing this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1050
Some of the companies profiled in the global mRNA Vaccines Market report are listed below:
• Argos therapy
• BioNTech SE
• CureVac SA
• Genentech, Inc.
• Immunomic Therapeutics, Inc.
• Moderna, Inc.
• Pfizer Inc.
• Other market players
Read our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Global mRNA Vaccine Market
By clinical trial phase
• Phase I
• Phase II
• Phase III
• Non-replicative mRNA
• Self-replicating mRNA in vivo
• In vitro non-replicative mRNA vaccine on dendritic cells
o Solid tumors
o Prostate cancer
o Ovarian cancer
o HPV + Cancer
o Kidney cancer
• Infectious diseases
o COVID-19 vaccine
o Lassa, yellow fever
o Respiratory syncytial virus
o Universal flu
o Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)
o HIV vaccine
• Rare diseases
By vaccine modality
• TME modulation
• DC vaccine
• Regulation of T cells
• Adolescents and pediatrics
Per end user
• Health facilities
• Government vaccination campaigns
• Research facilities
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico, rest of North America)
• Europe (France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
• Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
Buy Latest Detailed Report on mRNA Vaccines Market @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1050
Global Medical Device Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Medical-Device-Analytical-Testing-Outsourcing-Market-2019-2027-498
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient API Market – https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Active-Pharmaceutical-Ingredient-API-Market-2019-2027-501
Absolute Markets Insights helps to provide accurate and recent trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales and growth opportunities, for a better understanding of the market, thus aiding in design, presentation and forecasting product demands. Our experts provide you with the end products that can deliver transparency, actionable data, a cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities, and the ability to drive continuous optimization.
Starting from in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to meet their immediate and ongoing research needs. Careful analysis has an impact on important decisions and hence the source of Business Intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which allows us to stay informed about current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email ID: [email protected]
Telephone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213