The online application for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment has started. This will continue until May 28. Eligible and interested applicants can register online through the official IOCL website (link below).
No less than 19 positions, including 18 vacant positions for the position of assistant junior engineer IV (Production) and 1 vacant position for the position of assistant junior engineer IV (Instrumentation) will be filled during this recruitment campaign.
Applicants must be between 18 and 26 years old. However, there will be flexibility for applicants falling under the reserved categories.
Selected candidates will receive a salary of Rs 25,000-1,05,000.
Teaching Qualification of IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production): 3 years Degree in Chemical/Refinery and Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized institute/university with a minimum of 50% marks at the total for general and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 3 years Degree in Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Electronics/Instrumentation and Controls Engineering from a recognized institute/university with a minimum of 50% overall marks for General and OBC candidates and 45% in the case of SC candidates against reserved posts.
Application fees IOCL vacancy 2022
- General, EWS and OBC (NCL) applicants are required to pay Rs 150 as application fee (non-refundable) via SBI e-collect only. Bank charges, if any, are the responsibility of the candidate.
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2022
Opening date for online applications: 07-05-2022 (10:00 Hrs.)
Deadline for online application submission and online payment of application fee: 28-05-2022 (17:00 Hrs.)
Deadline for receipt of the printout of the online application form accompanied by supporting documents
- By ordinary mail: 18-06-2022
- By email at [email protected]: 19-06-2022
- Instead of the handwritten test: 19-06-2022
Indicative date of the written test: 19-06-2022 (Sunday)
Probable date of publication of the result of the written test (SPPT shortlist): 29-06-2022
Click here to read the IOCL 2022 recruitment notification.