Dublin, March 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Nanophotonics Market (2021-2026) by Material, Equipment, Application, Geography” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Nanophotonics Market is estimated to be worth USD 12.67 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 36.49 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 23.56%.
The key driver of the market is the widespread adoption of nanophotonics for electronics, communication, biotechnology, defense and solar energy conversion applications. The continued focus of Led/OLED manufacturers to develop devices that consume less power and provide high luminance efficiency is also one of the important factors.
Moreover, increased investment in research and development will prosper the market. Shrinking cost differential and improving efficiency of nanophotonics will increase its demand in the coming years among consumers. The increasing demand for solid-state lighting with high thermal conductivity and modulation rate increases the efficiency of devices and the quality of light emitted.
However, the lack of notoriety and high development costs are holding the market back. The high cost of raw materials and research development is a challenge in the market.
- The global nanophotonics market is further segmented on the basis of material, equipment, application, and geography.
- By material type, the market is categorized as nano-ribbon, quantum dots, nano-tubes, photonic crystals, plasmonics.
- By equipment type, the market is categorized as LED, OLED, PV Cells, Optical Amplifier, Optical Switches, Others.
- By application, the market is categorized as telecommunications, healthcare, consumer electronics, automotive, others.
- Based on geography, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Nanonics Imaging, Cambridge Display Corporation, Samsung, OSRAM GmbH, Novaled GmbH, Hitachi, General electric, Covega Corporation, IBM, Philips, Cree Inc., Schott, Nichia Corp, Epistar Corporation, Sharp, PME LEDs, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global nanophotonics market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of the market using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using a Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Consume less power and provide high luminance efficiency
4.1.2 Growing interest in the development of optoelectronics
4.1.3 Widespread adoption of nanophotonics
4.1.4 Rise in Demand for Solid State Lighting
4.2.1 Lack of awareness
4.2.2 High development cost
4.3.1 Increase investment in research and development
4.3.2 Reducing the cost differential and improving efficiency
4.4.1 High cost of raw materials
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Nanophotonics Market, By Material Type
6.3 Quantum dots
6.5 Photonic crystals
7 Global Nanophotonics Market, By Equipment Type
7.4 Photovoltaic cells
7.5 Optical amplifier
7.6 Optical switches
8 Global Nanophotonics Market, By Type of Application
8.4 Consumer electronics
9 Global Nanophotonics Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
11 company profiles
11.1 Nano Blue
11.3 Cambridge Display Society
11.4 Cambrios Technologies
11.5 Carbon Solutions
11.6 Catalytic materials
11.7 Cree Inc.
11.8 Epistar Company
11.9 General Electrical
11.13 Nano imaging
11.15 Nichia Corp.
11.16 Novaled GmbH
11.18 Osram GmbH
11.20 QD Vision
11.24 Managed SMEs
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cl682g
Global nanophotonics market
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900